WHAT WE OFFER!
Here is a breakdown of what Kaizer Chiefs Funeral Plan has to offer, bringing you and
your family peace of mind.
When you or someone in your family passes away, make sure that the funeral expenses does not add to your family’s burden. The Kaizer Chiefs Funeral Plan pays out a cash lump sum on your death or the death of a family member covered by the policy.
• Family funeral benefit Up to R75k pay-out for your partner & up to R20k for each child.
• Vehicle access benefit Car for up to 6 days, first tank of petrol free
(must have valid driver’s licence).
• Accidental death benefit Double pay-out on your funeral cover if you die due to
• Monthly provider benefit Get up to R1200 per month for 12 months after passing, to help the family.
• Memorial benefit Up to R10k one year after your death to assist with expenses for the unveiling ceremony.
• Parents benefit Cover for your parents and your parents in law up to R10k for a small additional premium
(only for under 75 years of age).
Even a simple burial can cost more than a full month’s salary. The Kaizer Chiefs Funeral Plan provides genuine financial help during such a life changing experience.
The individual funeral plan only covers yourself, you have the option to cover your partner and children by adding the family funeral benefit to your individual plan.
This will make sure that any financial worries will be the last thing on your mind during this very difficult time.
FUNERAL POLICY PREMIUMS
For claims and direct contacts details please see below.
Address – 25 Owl Street, Auckland Park, Johannesburg,
South Africa, 2090
• Call our Claims toll free number: 0800 252 467
• Monday – Friday during working hours 08h00 – 16h30
• Fax : 011 351-3003
• Email us : LifeClaimsAdmin@hollard.co.za
• Call our Clients Services Unit toll free number 0800 11 11 58 during working hours:
• Monday – Thursday: 08h00 – 17h00
• Friday: 08h00 – 16h30
• Saturday: 08h00 – 13h00
• Fax: 011 351 - 3818
• Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org